Tuesday

This afternoon the rathole service came back to make a slight adjustment to the location of one of the holes previously drilled.
Before long trucks and equipment were pouring in.


This huge valve was unloaded by the well head. Looks like it might weigh several tons.

Drilling continues on the water well around sunset.

The mud pit is right in front of the shed. Hope I don't need to get anything out in the next few days!

The well casing has been delivered. The big white bags hold bentonite, a sealer used around the well casing.

2 Comments:
So I stumble across your site and it all looks very interesting. What are you drilling for? What is the project?
I was wondering if they would block access to the shed with that water well. When they're done, will you be able to use the shed still?
Post a Comment
<< Home