Wednesday
When I went by the north place today they were still hauling and dumping road base rock on the pad area.
Early this morning I saw this truck going up the hill by the mesquite timber. He may have been hauling water to soak the road.

In front of Great's house a cattle guard went in at the entrance from the highway and culverts were being installed at water crossings along the roadway below the mesquite timber. The dozer at the well site was digging the mud pit.


Both the dogs ran ahead as I drove down into the pasture this afternoon.
I met with an Encana representative this afternoon about water sources and storage. He wants to build a lake and probably drill a well at the north place and build a lake at the home place. These lakes will hold the water supply for the frac process. If it doesn't rain enough to provide water for the lakes they will fill them with water from the well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home